UCC’s sustainability activities are assessed by a number of third parties.
- An Taisce
- The university reports annually to An Taisce on Green Campus activities and every three years a full reassessment is undertaken with an external panel of experts.
- UCC’s full reassessment to An Taisce for 2016 be read here and for 2019 here.
- Annual reports to An Taisce are also available for 2018 and 2017.
- In September 2018, UCC was awarded a Gold Star from the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE). The data submitted by UCC under this transparent reporting tool can be accessed on the STARS website.
- Annual Report
- In October 2018, UCC published its first Annual Sustainability Report, which details achievements against the University’s Sustainability Strategy. The report can be accessed here.