UCC’s second Campus Cycle Week took place from the 25th to the 29th September 2017. This time round, CIT and CUH also took part in the event, promoting the benefits of active travel across all three campuses.
- Bike Olympics on the Quad
- Lunchtime Roundtable Discussion with UCC Commuter Plan Manager, Cork Cycling Campaign, Cork City Council and National Transport Authority.
- Presentation on “Velo-City 2017 conference – A cork perspective”, followed by informal drinks with Cork Cycling Campaign
- Bike Doctor on campus
- “Getting Started” presentation as part of Health Matters Day 2017
- Bike Breakfast with UCC’s most famous cyclist, president O’Shea
- Lunchtime cycle between the three participating campuses.