Transparency is one of the core values of UCC’s Green Campus Programme. Our sustainability activities are assessed by a number of third parties and all of the information is freely available online.
Green Campus Reporting
- The university reports annually to An Taisce on Green Campus activities and every three years a full reassessment is undertaken with an external panel of experts.
- UCC’s full reassessment to An Taisce for 2016 be read here and for 2019 here.
- Annual reports to An Taisce are also available for 2018 and 2017.
Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education
- In September 2018, UCC was awarded a Gold Star from the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE). The data submitted by UCC under this transparent reporting tool can be accessed on the STARS website.
- STARS Submissions must be renewed every three years, so UCC’s next report will be due in 2021.